Our client in Chardon, OH is a full-service pond and lake management company. They are in need of a Fountain Specialist to join their team!
Provides assistance in labor associated with pond management and all other functions related to the Company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs all labor associated with pond management.
· Performs all company equipment set up, tear down, loading of trucks, cleaning all equipment, and container disposal.
· Runs plow route or assists with snowplowing tasks and functions (branch dependent)
· Assists in general shop duties.
· Understands proper paperwork procedures
· Performs all other duties as assigned.
· Ability to effectively use the company data base and mobile live version for tablet use
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Education and/or Experience - High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
· Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret company documents. Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication, with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
· Mathematical Skills – Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
·Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
Other Qualifications - Valid driver’s license is required; will travel 50-70% of time away from the office during business hours. Must be able to swim.