Grain Etch Operator
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
2nd Shift (train on 1st)
Perform tasks necessary to prepare castings for Grain read or FPI read.
- Conduct specific gravity check.
- Start and stop cycle of autoclave to remove core.
- Check pH for all liquids going down drain.
- Fill and dump all caustic and water.
- Log results.
- Rinse off castings using pressure washer.
- Clean all tanks inside and outside of tanks
- Test caustic
- High school diploma required
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.