Find the right opportunity for you.
Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
Our client, THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION (a Berkshire Hathaway Company), is currently seeking the right person to join their team as a HVAC Technician!
1st Shift 7a-3:30p
Pay is dependent upon experience, discuss with our team!
The HVAC Technician position covers the repair and maintenance of HVAC equipment in processing, industrial and commercial environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain various HVAC and electrical equipment
- Use various vendor supplied software interface systems to check, adjust, troubleshoot, repair multiple types of heating and cooling systems.
- Clean condensers for air- and water-cooled systems using appropriate equipment
- Check, adjust, troubleshoot, repair constant volume and variable air volume systems, dampers and various types of air duct reheat systems.
- Ability to install and to recognize proper piping configurations, techniques and processes, sizing, distances, trapping, and filtering
- Replace and repair multiple types of semi hermetic refrigeration compressors and capacity control components
- Check, adjust, troubleshoot, repair variable speed and electronically controlled compressors, electric motors, speed controllers, variable frequency drives, power distribution components
- Use HVAC graphical interface to perform preventative maintenance work, monitor building systems for failed or malfunctioning equipment, adjust settings for occupants' comfort
- Remain up to date with latest technology, codes and standards
- This could include off-site/out of town training
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Trade school certification or Military equivalent
- Minimum of five years experience in HVAC.
- Trained in NEC NFPA70 and NFPA 70E
- Commercial/Industrial experience is required.
- Knowledge in motor theory and repair
- Experience with
- HVAC specialty systems and equipment
- Frequency drives
- Variable air volume
- EPA license to handle and work with refrigerants
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and prints including Mechanical, P&ID's, Wiring diagrams
- Experience with:
- Building Automation Systems
- Centrifugal chillers
- Hot water boilers
- Refrigerant systems
- Solid computer and electronic skills
- Experience with Siemens Building Automation System
- Experience with cascade refrigerant systems
- Experience with SAP
Meet Your Recruiter
When you need someone who is going to go above and beyond to find you a candidate, Ben is your guy. Ben is a systematic and relentless Sourcing Specialist at our Vector Solon Branch. He works tirelessly to help those in need of a new position by getting the process started and connecting candidates with a recruiter.
Before coming to Vector, Ben was very successful as a server/bartender at a local restaurant. He still enjoys using the tricks of his trade with that and makes his loved one’s food and drinks on a regular basis. Furthermore, Ben loves to relish the time he has making music and play video games. He also loves to roll around on his skateboard and just be outside.