Lake County, OH 44060 US
Vector Technical has partnered with this Industrial Refrigeration company in Ohio who specializes in providing process fluid heat transfer systems. They are currently seeking an INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN for their expanding Plant.
Pay is dependent upon experience
Industrial electricians perform some or all of the following Duties:
- Have a background in panel building and point to point wiring.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Excellent Benefits Upon Hire:
- 80/20 Medical
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($200 after referral works 30 days + another $50 if hired in)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.