Injection Mold Operator
Our client in Willoughby, OH is a manufacturer of injection molded and extruded ceramic products.
They are currently seeking Injection Mold Operators for their successful operation!
The Injection Mold Operator will operate injection-molding machines to produce ceramic cores in accordance with the standard operating procedure.
** Openings available on 2nd Shift**
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Follow documented job specific work instructions.
- Maintain mix level in hopper, prepare die for injection, inject, remove part.
- Visually inspect parts and identify defects.
- Remove die line from parts.
- Load parts in containers (saggers) according to procedure.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork.
- Produce quality ceramic cores; meeting production goals and quality requirements.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assure proper completion of end of shift duties including production reporting, required TPM, and 5S activity.
- Know and follow all company safety rules and regulations.
Education, prior work experience, specialized skills and knowledge required:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Use of basic measuring devices; calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent attendance & dependability a must
- Ability to stand entire 8 or 10 hour shift (plus overtime, when required)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. multiple times per shift
- 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses or contacts