Our highly successful client is looking for INJECTION OPERATORS to join their team!!
Wickliffe: Low Pressure or Wax Binder
Ceramics operation that supplies ceramic cores and custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacture of investment cast blades and vanes for turbine applications, including injection molded wax gates and runners.
Responsibilities of the Injection Operator:
- Follow written procedures to manufacture quality ceramic cores while operating machines.
- Produce quantities within set standards of each part number, identify core defects and maintain accurate records (routing/job cards, etc).
- Must assist Engineers, Quality and Manufacturing as needed.
- Injection mold high-pressure ceramic cores.
- Visually inspect cores for defects.
- Operate CNC milling machine internal to injection molding operation.
- Maintain quality and quantity standards
- Report all problems to Supervision, Maintenance or Engineering.
- Load and unload blocks and saggers of product on belt driven furnaces according to written procedure.
- Build loads for kilns by properly balancing saggers. Place fire check keys in appropriate places for Lab Analysis.
- Set time and temperature parameters according to procedure using standard programs. Monitor temperature charts and notify engineering if out of specification.
- Perform routine cleaning and minor maintenance on department equipment as required.
Requirements of the Injection Operator:
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must be self-directed to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
- Must wear safety glasses and safety (composite or steel toed) shoes.
- Must follow and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- MUST be able to work all 3 shifts. Usually trains on 1st shift then moves to an off-shift.