South Euclid, OH 44121 US
Our client in Euclid, OH, designs and manufactures engineered products that satisfy the rigorous requirements of the aerospace industry. They are in need of Inspectors to join their successful operation.
1st Shift Opportunity, with Overtime
Pay is dependent upon experience
Looking for hard-working individuals with the following qualifications:
• Must be able to properly use all basic measuring instruments.
• Capable of reading and interpreting simple and complex engineering drawings.
• Must have a working knowledge of GD&T and capability to inspect product to same.
• Documentation inspections: Certificate of conformance, material certifications, special process certifications, etc.
• Dimensional and Visual Inspections
• First Article experience per AS9102
• CMM experience a plus.
• PC experience: Inspection plans, Email, Word, Excel etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.