Jr. Territory Sales Manager
Our client, a paper packaging company located in Painesville OH, is in search of a Jr. Territory Sales Manager for Milwaukee, WI!
The Jr. Territory Sales Manager position offers an attractive base salary, vehicle and phone allowance, gas reimbursement and the flexibility to work out of your home.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads for the local Territory Sales Manager as well as managing smaller existing accounts.
- Calling on current smaller company accounts within the assigned territory. The goal is to identify new opportunities and potential areas of growth within our current account base. As appropriate, these opportunities will be turned over the local company Territory Sales Manager.
- Self-generating leads from cold calls, qualifying them, and as appropriate, forwarding these leads to the local Territory Sales Manager through our CRM.
- Assisting the local Territory Sales Manager by setting up machinery for trials and assisting with customer training of company equipment as needed.
- Communicating any competitive intelligence to the local Territory Sales Manager and General Sales Manager.
- Any additional projects assigned by the company General Sales Manager.
- Four Year College Degree
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to learn and utilize Customer Relationship Management Tool/ CRM
- Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to quickly and effectively learn the geographic region and plan your time to maximize effectiveness