Cleveland, OH 44112 US
$19.50/hr. plus $2.10 shift diff = $21.60/hr.
- Able to perform function of the kilns such as loading and unloading blocks per Process Specification and all operating procedures
- Additional duties as assigned by supervision
- Perform basic tasks on a PC or tablet.
- Work in hot and humid environment.
- Stand on your feet for extended period.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work in a fast-paced setting.
- Operate a forklift/hand truck (we will train).
- Function in a team environment.
- Maintain a reliable attendance record.
- High School Diploma, GED or factory experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.