Knockout Cutoff Operator
Our client in Wickliffe, OH, manufactures military and commercial turbine blades and vanes for aircraft and land-based applications. They need Knockout Cutoff Operators to join their growing team!
2nd Shift Positions Available
- Knock out ceramic from foundry molds with hammer.
- Verification of parts to paper work.
- Alloy type test using X-ray spectrometer.
- Rough and precision cut of castings using abrasive cut-off saw.
- Trim parts using abrasive cut-off saw.
- Ensure proper placement of alloy for revert.
- Ensure proper paper work is with foundry cast molds prior to Knock-Out.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision.
CERTIFICATION OF CUT-OFF:
- 90 days of continuous training required.
- Know all procedures.
- All training documents must be completed and approved before receiving wage increase.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- No written or higher warnings for quality or attendance.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably.
- Be able to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).