Knockout Cutoff Operators
Wickliffe, OH 44092 US
1st Shift 7a-5p rotating schedule to cover weekends = $18/hr.
3rd Shift 7p-5a rotating schedule to cover weekends = $18/hr. plus $2.10 shift diff = $20.10/hr.
** Must be able to train on 1st Shift **
- Knock out ceramic from foundry molds with hammer.
- Verification of parts to paper work.
- Alloy type test using X-ray spectrometer.
- Rough and precision cut of castings using abrasive cut-off saw.
- Trim parts using abrasive cut-off saw.
- Ensure proper placement of alloy for revert.
- Ensure proper paper work is with foundry cast molds prior to Knock-Out.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Record all work performed in Lot Control.
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly and safe working condition.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervision.
CERTIFICATION OF CUT-OFF:
- 90 days of continuous training required.
- Know all procedures.
- All training documents must be completed and approved before receiving wage increase.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- No written or higher warnings for quality or attendance.
- Must show ability to follow detailed procedures reliably.
- Be able to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions.
- Meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity (when required).
- Meet color perception standards needed in performance of job requirements (when required).
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications (when required).
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($200 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.