Our client, a manufacturing company in Hiram, OH is looking for a Line Attendant to join their team!
The Line Attendant prepares products and packaging to meet customer specifications in compliance with company policy.
- Maintain area, equipment, and personal sanitation
- Prepare, weigh, carry, load, space product
- Open and rework product
- Gather, review, and apply labels/stickers/backer boards
- Review order specs and assemble boxes
- Review order specs and pack boxes
- Inspect Machine E-stops to ensure functionality before production starts
- Quality checks to assure product is packaged according to customer specifications on production sheet (price/label/packaging)
- Direct/communicate to line personnel on order specs and quality issues
- Palletize product
- Enter data on production reports
- Communicate to line personnel on safety issues
- Productive use of down time
- All employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies & procedures.
- All employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment
- Ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices
- Ability to read and prepare production reports and comprehend production worksheets
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide