Hiram, OH 44234
Our client, a manufacturing company in Hiram, OH is looking for a Line Attendant to join their team!
The Line Attendant prepares products and packaging to meet customer specifications in compliance with company policy.
- Maintain area, equipment, and personal sanitation
- Prepare, weigh, carry, load, space product
- Open and rework product
- Gather, review, and apply labels/stickers/backer boards
- Review order specs and assemble boxes
- Review order specs and pack boxes
- Inspect Machine E-stops to ensure functionality before production starts
- Quality checks to assure product is packaged according to customer specifications on production sheet (price/label/packaging)
- Direct/communicate to line personnel on order specs and quality issues
- Palletize product
- Enter data on production reports
- Communicate to line personnel on safety issues
- Productive use of down time
- All employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies & procedures.
- All employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes and related equipment
- Ability to make minor decisions based on standard practices
- Ability to read and prepare production reports and comprehend production worksheets
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Repetitive work in a fast-paced production environment with a temperature range from 30-100 degrees F
- Various types of PPE are required to prevent exposure to hazardous materials, to reduce the risk of injury, and/or to protect the quality of product.
- Frequent lifting, transporting, and staging of material that weighs up to 55 lbs. From floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead.
- Frequent pushing/pulling of material on carts
- Work is performed in a variety of areas, at different heights, where it may be necessary to ascend/descent stairs & ladders
- Frequent handling of manipulators and hoists to lift and stage heavy material
- Must be able to remain in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Off-shift work, weekends, and overtime required