Low Voltage Technician
Maple Heights, OH 44137 US
They are searching for a Low Voltage Technician to join their team!
$18 - $26/hr.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Low voltage experience
- Install and troubleshoot security cameras
- Install audio/visual equipment
- Install/Troubleshoot Access Control Systems
- Rack construction, pulling cables and preparing equipment for installation.
- Experienced in using hand and power tools.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual.
- Must have a good work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, reference check, and drug screen.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim attended Ohio State and has a background in sales. In 1992, Tim founded Vector Technical with a mission to partner with companies and candidates dedicated to “Finding the Right Person the First Time”. In 2015, Tim was named Entrepreneur of the Year in addition to a Lake-Geauga Fast Track 50 Award recipient in 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Vector won the ASA Genius Award in 2018 for our Social Media Program. Amvets named Vector Employer of the Year for our efforts in veteran hiring. Vector was also honored by the Ohio Senate for our dedication in hiring Veterans. Tim is father to three children and an active member of the Cleveland Rotary. Tim is passionate about The Ohio State Buckeyes and a lifelong Cleveland sports fan. Tim enjoys the outdoors and is an avid cyclist.