Low Voltage Technician
Maple Heights, OH 44137 US
They are searching for a Low Voltage Technician to join their team!
$18 - $26/hr.
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Low voltage experience
- Install and troubleshoot security cameras
- Install audio/visual equipment
- Install/Troubleshoot Access Control Systems
- Rack construction, pulling cables and preparing equipment for installation.
- Experienced in using hand and power tools.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and punctual.
- Must have a good work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, reference check, and drug screen.
Meet Your Recruiter
When you need someone who is going to go above and beyond to find you a candidate, Ben is your guy. Ben is a systematic and relentless Sourcing Specialist at our Vector Solon Branch. He works tirelessly to help those in need of a new position by getting the process started and connecting candidates with a recruiter.
Before coming to Vector, Ben was very successful as a server/bartender at a local restaurant. He still enjoys using the tricks of his trade with that and makes his loved one’s food and drinks on a regular basis. Furthermore, Ben loves to relish the time he has making music and play video games. He also loves to roll around on his skateboard and just be outside.