Find the right opportunity for you.
Glenwillow, OH 44139 US
$18 - $25/hr., depending upon skills
Construct, assemble, or rebuild GED machines. Working with blue prints, assembly drawings,
specifications, sketches, and verbal and written instructions, assembles, disassembles, repairs and
adjusts a variety of units, attachments, components and/or accessories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lay out, plan and perform a wide variety of mechanical assemblies consisting of but not limited to subassembly work, mounting of commercial components (bearings, pneumatic components and drive systems) to large and small frame weldments. High degree of accuracy required for close tolerance assembly involving bearing surface fit, machine bed surface assembly.
- Working from bill of material (B.O.M.) and shop floor routings, obtain parts and components necessary for assigned tasks.
- Check for apparent defects, damage to all components prior to installation/assembly.
- Work from mechanical drawings, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, written, verbal, and own knowledge for determining location and placement of commercial components, pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies, machined parts and fabricated parts.
- Check finished work for integrity and adherence to specification.
- Start-up and test finished machinery per specifications.
- Use common power tools, as well as hand and measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, dial indicators).
- Perform inventory control procedures with regards to cycle counting, verification of on hand balances and report part discrepancies, B.O.M. and routing errors.
- Report time, production or other required information on proper forms.
- Detect and report faulty equipment, material, or other unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Working knowledge of basic measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dial indicators.
- Working knowledge of machine electrical controls and functionality.
- Must read and interpret mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical drawings.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.