Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Chardon, OH 44024 US
Our partner, one of the leading production centers in northeast Ohio, we have the capability of manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning and other processes is seeking a Machine Maintenance Mechanic for its Chardon, Ohio facility
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible.
1st Shift Available
$23+/hr. depending on experience
Essential Functions and Duties
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs a variety of CNC and multi-purpose electronic and/or electro-mechanical control systems for industrial and precision equipment.
- Operates machine through necessary cycles to check mechanical portion of electronic and/or electro-mechanical systems and detects any variations from specifications.
- Repairs faulty components, re-tests system or systems as necessary.
- Perform incidental welding in conjunction with the normal maintenance activities.
- Sets up a variety of higher sensitive, precision test tools and equipment and conducts a series of involved operational tests.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5 years of related experience.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent in related discipline preferred.
- Prior experience with welding, analyzing CNC equipment malfunctions, troubleshooting mechanical systems, repairing spindle alignments, setting squareness of a machine, and checking for positioning accuracy.
- Experience with electrical wiring in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience with Mazak mills and lathes, Mitsui Seiki mills, Hass milling machines.
- Experience with computer controls such as Mitsubishi, Fanuc.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic diagrams, schematics, drawings, performance specifications, and operating requirements of industrial manufacturing equipment to include CNC multi-purpose electronic and/or electro-mechanical control systems.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.
- Must have basic hand tools including (but limited to): wrenches, sockets, ratchets, screwdrivers etc.
- Overtime available as schedule demands
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.