Bedford Heights, OH
Our client a leader in providing superior customer service by offering practical, cost effective and technologically advanced equipment and solutions to Foundry, Surface Treatment, and Material Handling industries throughout North America is seeking entry level Machine Operators to join their team.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate excellence in safety, attendance and punctuality, work area order and maintenance, part handling and machine operations. Employees are required to stand, frequently sit : use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or equipment, and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Clean criminal background
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to pass and continue passing a drug and alcohol screen (random drug screens are required)
- Valid driver license
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve basic problems
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Inspection and mechanical experience a plus but not required.