Our client in Euclid, Ohio is seeking experienced MACHINE OPERATORS!!
Machine Operator / Utility
- 3rd Shift (4 nights) - 8:30pm start time.
- Operates machines, places parts in racks, inspection.
- Some operating experience (1-2 years) required.
- 1st Shift - 6:30am start time.
- 1 or 2 years’ experience with lathes (and possibly mills) or Hydromat experience required.
These positions will be trained. They are looking for someone that has the ability to learn quickly and will be there EVERYDAY, on time and ready to work.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Stability in work history is a MUST! (Min. 1-2 years per previous employer).
- Clean criminal record (NO felonies, misdemeanors upon discussion).
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must hava a High School Diploma or GED.