Our client in Cleveland, OH, produces several lines of standardized stainless and carbon steel stampings and fabricated parts in support of a variety of different industries. Due to building expansion, they are in need of people to join their Maintenance team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all company and equipment operation safety procedures
- Work with Air Tools
- Work with Hand Tools
- Other duties may be assigned based on business requirements and applicable skills and abilities
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience with construction
- Manufacturing experience preferred