Our client in Wickliffe, OH, is looking for the right Maintenance person to join their team on 2nd or 3rd shift!
$18+/hr. plus shift differential
With a minimum of supervision, perform a wide variety of tasks in maintaining, repairing, and installing machinery and equipment in the plant, office and laboratory facilities and surrounding property. Provides instructions to Maintenance employees of lower skill.
Specific Duties and Trades Responsibilities:
- Electrical – ability to troubleshoot, install and repair electrical components; electrical controllers 110-480 volt. Run conduit for all the above.
- Machine Repair – ability to troubleshoot and install, repair critical machinery including hydraulic pneumatic, CNC and mechanical components, doing it right the 1st time in the required time frame.
- Pipefitting – ability to thread pipe, all sizes. Installation of gas lines, air lines, copper lines, hazardous chemical lines including stainless enconel, PVC and CPVC.
- Perform basic carpentry, painting, and masonry tasks.
- Proficient in basic welding tasks.
- Knowledge of basic HVAC systems to do minor repairs.
- Provide instructions to maintenance employees of lower skills.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as instructed by Supervisors.
- Will accumulate and handle hazardous waste.
- In-depth experience in general maintenance of all plant equipment
- Significant electrical and electronics experience.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and repair critical machinery.
- General knowledge of plant HVAC systems
Physical surrounding varies from pleasant to extreme temperatures. Additional education in applied theory is necessary. Must possess ability to climb and work at varying heights.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT (GREEN CARD HOLDER) TO APPLY