Our client is a growing eastside manufacturing company searching for a Maintenance Manager. This position will be responsible for the leadership, direction, coordination and performance of all assigned maintenance and facility support activities. The ideal person will have experience in employee development, staffing, policy implementation / enforcement, budget preparation and cost control. They will have to demonstrate good judgment at all times when making decisions affecting the company’s business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes technology trends and human resource needs.
- Confers with management and production staff to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness of projects, equipment and repairs.
- Advises management of new developments which may affect schedule, and/or costs.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technologies which may improve operations, and develops recommendations accordingly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
- Maintains spare parts storeroom.
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Development and maintenance of performance metrics records.
- Enforces good housekeeping practices and maintains an organized work environment.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Possess a minimum of five years’ experience in maintenance management, with experience in supervision, planning / scheduling, and estimating preferred.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a related field
- Excellent troubleshooting ability. Must have working knowledge in the areas of electrical, mechanical,
- Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance systems
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Benefits: Excellent Compensation package including company-wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement