Find the right opportunity for you.
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
5:30p - 6a
$21.20/hr. plus $1.10/hr. shift differential = $22.30/hr.
Train on 1st Shift
- Very strong mechanical thinking and reasoning required.
- Ability to plan jobs with uncertainty to optimize time usage.
- Willing to learn, try new methods, and ask for help.
- Ability to work through problems you have never seen before.
- Ability to change focus with minimal notification and remember to come back to finish incomplete projects.
- Self-motivated, fast, and hard working.
- Insist that repairs are made to the best of our knowledge and ability every time.
- Welding skills or the desire to learn welding
- HS Diploma/GED
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE online manufacturing courses with Penn Foster
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.