Alliance, OH 44601 US
Interested in working for a family owned company who has been serving their customers since 1953?
Vector Technical has partnered with one of the leaders in the manufacturing of automotive and specialty cleaning products, and they are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team in Stark County!
1st Shift:7AM-3PM & 2nd shift: 3PM-11PM
$20.50+/ hour depending on experience
- Ensure operation and appearance of machinery, equipment and facilities by completing preventative maintenance, inspections, setups, repairs and upgrades following diagrams, sketches, manuals, manufacture’s instructions, engineering instructions and/or verbal instruction.
- Fabricate repair parts utilizing machine shop equipment and fabrication tools.
- Report projects needing attention; fill out work orders, PM forms, and charts as needed. Communicate needs to supervision.
- Have welding ability to use mig, tig and arc equipment on carbon steel and stainless steel; do soldering and brazing.
- Have the electrical ability to work with and repair motors, motor starters, contractors, relays, distribution and use electrical test equipment.
- Must have experience performing normal maintenance repairs on factory equipment and have the mechanical ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, make necessary repairs, dismantle and reassemble most equipment used in the facility.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Operation
- Must be able to read, plan work from instructions, sketches and / or prints.
- Must be willing and physically able to safely work from ladders and in awkward positions.
- Able to fill out work order, PM forms and charts as needed; as well as communicate all needs to make job and operation most efficient.
- Must have and maintain good attendance record.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime hours necessary for the successful operation of the facility.
- Able to pass the required maintenance testing.
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.