Bedford, OH 44146 US
Vector Technical has partnered with Cleveland’s leading supplier of plastic injection molding solutions to help find the perfect Maintenance Technician to join their team!
Salary Range: $65k - $75k/yr., depending upon experience
- Safely troubleshoot, upgrade, install, and repair, mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic systems on injection molding machines, auxiliary and ancillary machines as needed.
- Performs maintenance and repairs of plumbing, mechanical and or electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test machinery, equipment, and molds to detect causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machinery and equipment to gain access and perform diagnoses and repairs.
- Remove and replace worn or defective parts.
- Repair hoses, wiring, valves, etc., reassembles and verifies proper function.
- Read, draw, and or update blueprints, schematics, and technical manuals.
- Perform all preventative maintenance of molding and auxiliary equipment.
- May fabricate parts when necessary to maintain or improve the function of equipment.
- Evaluates and suggests ways to eliminate reoccurring problems.
- Clean and change tools as needed.
- Two to five years related experience preferably in plastic injection molding.
- Must have excellent mechanical skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and organized in approach.
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronic, and hydraulic systems on injection molding machines.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude who gets along with others and has the ability to communicate instructions in a clear and pleasant manner.
- Must be able to successfully complete tasks with minimal supervision.
401K with matching
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.