Find the right opportunity for you.
Eastlake, OH 44095 US
2nd Shift 2p - 10:30p ** Will Train on 1st Shift **
Perform intermediate skilled maintenance tasks on state of the art equipment. Job duties include troubleshooting and repairing foundry equipment using standard Maintenance skills. Perform regular scheduled preventative maintenance tasks. Other maintenance duties depending on company and departmental needs.
Essential Job Functions
• Review preventive maintenance schedule.
• Perform preventive maintenance per schedule.
• Communicate with Operators pre- and post-repair.
• Interact with Operators to troubleshoot, repair and test equipment.
• Communicate with Team Leader and/or Maintenance Supervisor on major repair needs discovered.
• Complete, sign and submit work orders.
• Complete safety checklist on all work.
• Complete order list of equipment and supplies to be ordered.
• Review new equipment standard issues.
• Follow lock-out, tag out procedures.
• Repair machines as needed.
• Attend annual RCRA training and other training as appropriate.
• Take out trash and clean up debris around the plant as necessary.
• Education: High school diploma.
• Certifications/Licenses: None
Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- General knowledge of trades with 1-2yrs. experience in each.
- Skilled in use of standard mechanical hand tools.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot plant equipment.
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE online manufacturing courses with Penn Foster
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.