Find the right opportunity for you.
Euclid, OH 44117 US
Up to $30/hr.
2nd and 3rd Shifts are available!
Maintains service operations by inspecting, maintaining, and repairing plant equipment with a focus on continuous production.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting, testing, and repairing non-functioning equipment, completing preventative maintenance such as, fluid changes, filter changes and replacing worn components.
- Maintains equipment in functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing equipment failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing equipment damage.
- Verifies equipment serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with Federal and State hazardous material handling and safety requirements.
- Maintains equipment appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains equipment records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Working knowledge of 480v and 110v circuits and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of AC/DC drives and motors, control circuits and electronic sensors.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s and troubleshooting.
- The ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field
- Maintenance in extrusion field a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Mechanical certifications a plus
- Electrical certifications a plus
- PLC certifications a plus
Meet Your Recruiter
When you need someone who is going to go above and beyond to find you a candidate, Ben is your guy. Ben is a systematic and relentless Sourcing Specialist at our Vector Solon Branch. He works tirelessly to help those in need of a new position by getting the process started and connecting candidates with a recruiter.
Before coming to Vector, Ben was very successful as a server/bartender at a local restaurant. He still enjoys using the tricks of his trade with that and makes his loved one’s food and drinks on a regular basis. Furthermore, Ben loves to relish the time he has making music and play video games. He also loves to roll around on his skateboard and just be outside.