Our client, a manufacturing company in Hiram, OH is looking for Maintenance Technician to join their team.
Level 3 Tech Pay Rate: Starts at $27.05 (90 day discretionary pay increases based on performance up to 5 pay levels)
Level 4 Tech Pay Rate: Starts at $27.75 (90 day discretionary pay increases based on performance up to 5 pay levels)
Schedule: 12 hour schedules on 2nd shift 5pm – 5am on a rotating schedule (3 days on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
- Respond to production requests for immediate attention to production line issues and problems.
- Maintain production equipment.
- Maintain records of preventative maintenance.
- Create requisitions of parts and supplies to maintain equipment.
- Advance knowledge to maintain electrical/electronic systems and general production line equipment.
- Identify problem areas and address with permanent solutions
- All employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
- All employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and/or commensurate experience.
- 3 years of maintenance experience and/or training or more.
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to make decisions based on standard practices.
- Broad depth of experience and knowledge of production machinery and equipment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Advanced electrical knowledge/training.
- Advanced understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Ability to weld. (TIG, MIG and Stick).
- Advanced knowledge of PLCs and ability to troubleshoot these systems.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic drawings.
- Familiarity with OSHA requirements.