Our client in Solon, Ohio is one of the fastest growing, independent, family-owned wholesale bakers in America. They are looking to add an experienced Maintenance Technician to their successful operation!
The Maintenance Tech will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments. Makes repairs as needed.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Able to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot 110 VAC, 240/480 VAC 3 phase.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.