Successful Willoughby, Ohio company is seeking Maintenance Technicians!!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be flexible to work other shifts, if needed will be trained on 1st Shift
- Assist with troubleshooting of chemical process equipment, capital project builds, as well as general facilities duties.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong mechanical and electrical motor skills are required
- Knowledge of industrial ovens, pumps, motors, PLC’s, mixers and facilities support equipment a plus
- Must have stable work history, must be drug/felony free
Benefits: Excellent Compensation package including company-wide incentive program, Uniforms, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement
Maintenance Technician: 1 year (Required)