Aurora, OH 44202 US
We are seeking an Advanced Manufacturing Technician to start immediately for full time hours on 1st and 2nd shift.
1st Shift: 7a-3:30p - $21.50/hr.
2nd Shift: 3:30p-12a - $23.65/hr.
Performs diverse assignments in support of product development and manufacturing. Assignments may include but are not limited to set up and running of data acquisition equipment for tests, carrying out experiments, reporting/documenting results of tests and measures, lead compliance and quality activities and train other team members.
• Test production assemblies and sub-assemblies for correct operation and compliance to performance specifications.
• From detailed instructions, set up or modify equipment, calibrate and operate equipment (mainly routine tests & manufacturing operations).
• Tune equipment as per detailed instructions.
• Under close supervision, performs routine experiments and troubleshooting and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis and problem resolution. Conduct experiments and diagnostic tests, as required to draw conclusions Adjust variables as directed, take specified data, and bring equipment irregularities to the attention of the supervisor.
• Associates degree in a Manufacturing, Engineering or Technology related fields, or a High School diploma and 2 years’ experience as defined by having demonstrated electrical specific skills at a technician equivalent role proven in a formal educational and/or work environment.
• Proficiency to logically troubleshoot at subsystem and system level, using identifiable problem-solving techniques
• Ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data, malfunctions, or deviations, and assist with corrections to the existing design or process
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.