Chardon, OH 44024 US
$16 - $18/hr., depending upon experience
Excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement opportunities are possible.
Essential Functions and Duties
- These are the primary responsibilities for a Material Handler:
- Prepare incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors and customers.
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Auditing and document shipments for accuracy.
- Accurately logging and placing product into inventory.
- Move material from one process to another.
- Unload raw material trucks.
Load and unload freight trucks, UPS shipments, and other various shipping related tasks.
- Tow motor operation experience required.
- Strong written, analytical, and computer skills required.
- Use of Raymond equipment a plus.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years' experience in shipping or manufacturing environment would be helpful but we are willing to train the right candidate that displays the proper motivational characteristics.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra breaks.
- Must be able to lift max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout day on a daily basis
- Overtime available as schedule demands
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.