Our client in Middlefield, Ohio is a producer of both Injection Molded and Thermoformed plastic products. They are currently seeking Material Handlers for their growing operation!
$13.75/hr. + $.50/hr. for night shift
There are two different 12-hr shifts available – Work 2 days; off 2 days; work every other Fri-Sat-Sun
- Receive raw materials physically and systematically
- Place raw materials into appropriate storage locations in the warehouse
- Pull needed raw materials per production work orders
- Stage product in correct production staging area
- Pull product from production return to stock locations
- Count/ weigh product and update material label quantity prior to returning to stock
- Systematically and physically return the correct amount of product to the appropriate storage location in the warehouse
- Help maintain raw material inventory accuracy
- Maintain material handling equipment by completing pre- use inspections
- Make sure work area is kept in a clean safe condition throughout shift and at end of day
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- High school diploma and/or GED equivalent preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous Tow Motor Experience required
Basic skills: critical thinking and reading comprehension,
- Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills and get along well with others.
- Must be able to become tow motor certified through The HC Companies.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass criminal background check.