Streetsboro, OH 44241 US
Have experience working on cars? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a growing and stable manufacturer? Our partner has been serving the industrial thermal processing industry for the last 126 years and they are looking for Mechanical Assemblers to join their team!
1st Shift: Monday through Friday 7AM-3:30PM (Overtime Offered)
Up to $19/HR or Depending on experience
This position is expected to perform a variety of mechanical assembly tasks as well as some machine operation. In this position, you will work closely with other assemblers to connect components and construct our mechanical products. You must be able to read blueprints, know how to use a variety of hand and power tools, and able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Utilize shop floor paperwork and prints to properly identify parts and components for processing
• Use a variety of hand tools and power tools to assemble parts into finished products
• Operate machinery as required to complete assembly tasks (drill press, grinder, etc.)
• Read blueprints, product drawings, and sketches to assemble components into finished products
• Complete necessary paperwork for manufacturing orders – confirm bills of material, record units produced and tasks required for production orders
• Utilize material handling to transport material between work centers and areas within the production area, including pallet jacks, hand truck, forklift, etc
• Test and inspect components for uniformity and quality
• Must be able to read blueprints, CAD drawings, sketches, written instructions and interpret data
• 1-2 years of mechanical assembly experience and good mechanical aptitude
• High School diploma or GED
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.