Mechanical Assembly Technician
Lake County, OH 44060 US
Our client, a manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical components in Lake County, OH, is seeking experienced Mechanical Assembly Technicians to work with Aerospace jet pump assemblies.
1st Shift 7am start time
OT is available and is paid for working over 8 hours in a day!
- Experience with hands-on bench assembling of mechanical parts and pieces in addition to testing and verifying the mechanics of builds that can range from a 50 piece B.O.M. to 300 piece
- Experience with blueprints, schematics, able to follow work instructions and routers
- Able to work in a team environment with attention to detail, quality, & safety.
- Ability to demonstrate trouble shooting and problem solving skills and making instructional changes with provide detailed document description.
- Microsoft word and basic computer skill set
- Soldering skills
- Repair Tech or MRO experience is preferred
- Electrical assembly is a plus
- Use of hand tools
- At least 1 years' worth of manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Automotive mechanical aptitude (fuel lines, pumps, valves) is a plus.
- Must be proficient in using standard precision gages and measurement equipment
- Should have a basic working knowledge of PC-base computer programs
- Experience with hydraulics is a plus.
- Test-Stand testing experience is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.