Willoughby, OH 44094
Salary dependent upon experience
- Supervise and coordinate a crew of (20) mechanical technicians schedules and multiple project priorities.
- Analyzes blueprints, specifications
- Coordinates the change order process; ensure change orders are processed in compliance within the QC policy.
- Ensures assigned projects are completed within the established timeframe
- Trains or informs employees of new work methods or procedures, changes in safety regulations, work policies, and applicable codes.
- Final Inspection of completed sub-assemblies and machinery
- Management / Supervisory Experience
- Five years of related work experience with 2 years in a supervisory capacity in a job shop or related environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Skills in Refrigeration, Mechanical maintenance, Pipe Fitting (threaded and weld fit), Brazing / Soldering.
Excellent Benefits Upon Hire!
- 80/20 Medical
- Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation