No Travel Service Technician
Lake County, OH 44060 US
They are looking for Service Technicians to join their busy team!
Pay: Based on Experience, but is significant and open for discussion
- Receive assignments from project management/technical lead.
- Report on status and communicate technical issues.
- Troubleshoot and configure AC / DC drive equipment
- Utilize schematics to troubleshoot complex circuits
- Perform panel testing in the shop when needed.
- Coordinate with project management, technical leads, and/or end customers to commission systems.
- Support Customers in a field service capability on new and aging equipment.
- Report on activity to upper management
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Strong understanding of motors and drives and how to troubleshoot them
- Experience with HVAC and/or chillers is preferred
- Aptitude in programming drives (Siemens, ABB, and Allen Bradley).
- Willingness and desire to participate in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in automation products, software and complimentary areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel.
- Communication skills both written and verbal are required.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.