Outside Sales and Business Development Representative
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
Vector Technical is seeking an Outside Sales and Business Development Representative to join our 30 year Manufacturing and Light Industrial Staffing Company in Willoughby Ohio.
With a Client footprint ranging from Ashtabula to Avon Lake to South of Akron this role will focus on B2B account development and relationship building in the Industries of Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics.
Base salary and commission structure 75k and up based on experience
• Search and follow generated leads to acquire signed fillable new business and orders of Temp to Hire and Direct Hire
• Following a Metric driven sales step process including Cold calling, appointment setting, signed contracts
• Provide specifics of new partnered Clients and job opening specifics to the Vector Team
• Seek out hiring decision makers and develop working relationships with them.
• Working out of and entering data into a CRM
• Weekly B2B NE Ohio travel outside of Vector Technical Office
• Hands on training and mentoring for 6 months
Our Team and this role is a fit if you have a passion for -
• Interest in Industry knowledge and trends of Manufacturing Companies and products produced
• Hands on approach to Networking - Social media, community networking events, career fairs, Chamber events, grass roots engagement
• Professional growth, self-driven, goal oriented, sports minded. Prefer a commission income structure.
• Team comradery for success to all in mind
• Have strong communication skills
1-3 years Business to Business sales experience
Valid driver’s license
1-3 years Customer Relationship Management experience. * Bullhorn a plus
High School Diploma/GED
Mileage and phone allowance/Laptop
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.