Lake County, OH 44060 US
1st Shift 8a-5p
$16 - $24/hr., depending upon skills and experience
The control panel builder or wireman’s responsibilities include the assembly of electrical components into a control panel for industrial machines. Primarily use hand tools like screwdrivers, wire strippers and crimpers. It is critical to have strong verbal communication skills, keen eye for detail, and knowledge of safety best practices.
- Must be able to drill and tap.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment assembly wiring.
- Wire equipment with proper voltage level and industry standard color code per prints provided.
- Able to read blueprints and follow point-to-point wiring documents.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate compliance to general workmanship standards.
- Assemble components per manufacturers specifications.
- Identify and mount components.
- Layout enclosures and sub-panels for assembly/cutouts required for the build against bill of material.
- Cross check electrical and mechanical components required for the build against bill of material.
- Possess the initiative to be self-motivated and produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Use of computer to read documents and enter quality checks.
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 1-3 years relative experience or equivalent.
- Additional specialized training or certification is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Benefits upon Hire-In:
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Health Saving Account
Paid Time Off
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.