Pipe & Tank Associate
This position works with fiberglass and mineral wool
Shift: 6:45am – 3:15pm
Rate: $13 per hour
Position Type: Temp to perm
Our client is dedicated to supplying their customers with a wide array of industrial insulation products and solutions that cover the most demanding insulation applications. As a manufacturer and distributor, their products are used worldwide in mechanical, thermal and acoustical insulation projects. They are in search of quality Pipe & Tank Associates to join their team.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Boxes or bag products as it is manufactured.
- Label containers.
- Stock material
- Prepare materials for shipping.
- Handles necessary paper work.
- Make sure orders are ready for shipping on schedule.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Operate a forklift.
- Keep pipe and tank area clean.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing/distribution/production environment.
- Previous machine operation experience a plus.
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Tow motor driving experience
- Able to communicate clearly and follow directions
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50-100 pounds. (Over 50 lbs. with an assist).
- Frequent standing, walking and lifting.
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Proficient at basic math.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma/GED minimum
- Fork lift Certification a plus
- Basic computer skills a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Benefits upon Hire:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and Voluntary life insurance
- Paid personal and vacation days
- Flexible spending account program
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Credit union membership
- 401k/profit sharing
- Work boot reimbursement