Pipe and Tank Associate
Walton Hills, OH
This position is a production / manufacturing leadership position that focuses highly on quality, teamwork and follow through to fulfill our commitments and keep our promise to our customers.
- Accurately read a schedule and communicate with the material handler when needed.
- Operate and maintain our machines safely.
- Oversee a team.
- Keep count of number of rolls produced and plan the tables per schedule for the day.
- Verify quality products per GLT standards and customer specifications.
- Report any deviations / deficiencies to Production Manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work without constant supervision.
- Ability to lead a team and delegate duties.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must know how to use measuring tools (tape measure, rulers and gauges).
- Familiarity with general warehouse equipment a plus (pallet jack, wrapper, etc.)
- Able to adapt and respond to changing business needs. Ability to manage time effectively.
- Ability to read, write and follow verbal instructions. Available to perform duties outside of normal work hours as required
- Regular and punctual attendance Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Experience / Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years working in a production / manufacturing environment.
- Tow motor operation skills
- Basic math skills