Powder Coat Operator
Mentor, OH 44060 US
Don't have manufacturing experience, but are a team-oriented individual who cares about quality & safety, and who takes attendance seriously? This company WILL TRAIN those who show the attitude and effort it takes to be successful with their team.
1st Shift (6a-2:30p or 8a-4:30p) - starting pay is $17/hr.
2nd Shift (3p-11:30p) - starting pay is $19/hr.
Starting wages can be higher, depending upon experience.
OT is available
The employee works on a Powder Coating Line performing the following manual labor jobs:
- Hangs and plugs steel parts to get ready to be processed through the paint line per customer specifications.
- When the parts are painted, the employees take down the parts from the hooks and package the parts to be shipped to the customer.
- This is performed in an 8 hour day with parts weighing anywhere from 5 pounds to 50 pounds.
- Anything heavier than 50 pounds, two employees must handle the parts.
- Must be able to work work well within a team to move product through all stages of the process, focusing on quality.
Contact a Vector recruiter today to discuss this opportunity!
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.