Find the right opportunity for you.
Mentor, OH 44060 US
$16/hr. + $1.50 shift diff = $17.50/hr.
Reach your quota before the end of your shift, get to go home early (except when OT is required).
Offers overtime once trained with overtime hours starting at 8:30pm.
$1.00/hr. raise once trained
- Apply ink, load machine with the screens, accurately run the job
- Prioritizing and completing work based on shipping schedule
- Quality checks
- Communicating needs/suggestions/concerns to Floor Supervisor
- Assisting in other areas when the business requires
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be on your feet up to 10 hours a shift.
- Manual dexterity and good hand-eye coordination
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a production environment
- Quality-minded and Team-oriented!
Benefits of Working with Us:
Working with Vector Technical entitles you to a bunch of great benefits you can’t get anywhere else, including:
- FREE online manufacturing courses with Penn Foster
- FREE Teladoc Virtual Healthcare
- 6 Paid Holidays a year (after only 30 days)
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short and Long Term Disability available to all Vector Employees
- Paid vacation and 401K matching after a year
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.