Our client in Middlefield, Ohio is a producer of both Injection Molded and Thermoformed plastic products. They currently have an opportunity as a PROCESS TECHNICIAN!
Opening on 2nd Shift for an experienced Tech; openings on 'C' and 'D' shifts (12-hr shifts) for less experienced Techs
- Set up, repair and troubleshoot equipment, ancillary equipment and support equipment.
- Makes required mold changes, process adjustments and completes color changes as required.
- Collect and inspect random shots from molding machines. Uses inspection procedures, specifications and blueprints to determine disposition of parts.
- Responsible for processing product and/or performs to the specifications determined by the Quality and Development teams.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic issues and partner with maintenance as required.
- Troubleshoot equipment, molding processes and cycles.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements in coordination with the maintenance team.
- Promote continuous quality improvement processes, including SMED, 5S, Kaizen, problem solving, and implementing lean metrics.
- Leads by example and performs all job duties in accordance with The HC Companies values – Safety, Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Teamwork, Service, and Can-Do attitude.
- Supports all company policies and procedures including 5S and focused work teams.
- Performs other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma/GED equivalent
- Basic skills: critical thinking and reading comprehension,
- Must possess good communication/interpersonal skills and get along well with others.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
- Negative pre-employment drug screen and ability to pass criminal background check.
Excellent benefits upon hire!! Including health, dental, life, 401(k), vacation and educational reimbursement!
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!