Willoughby, OH 44094 US
1st shift 8:00a-4:30p Mon-Friday
Up to $18.50/hr., depending upon skills.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Production Filler will package produced material into containers, label and move finished goods, as well as:
- Observe all safety standards and assure quality of work conforms to standards
- Follow work orders and production specifications; maintain accurate records
- Operate mixing equipment and weigh finished products
- Clean processing tanks and maintain tank identification numbers
- Operate lift truck to transport items for use, filling, distribution, and storage
The Filler will also provide assistance in the shipping/receiving department:
- Label stock batches from manufacturing and for customer orders
- Stretch wrap finished products on pallets
- Load and unload trucks utilizing a forklift
- Check-in deliveries of materials by matching purchase orders with delivery paperwork
- Use copier and/or computer to create labels
- High School diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred; experience in a facility handling liquid products a plus
- Shipping/receiving experience a plus
- Will consider a combination of experience and education
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 70 pounds
- Previous forklift experience strongly preferred
- Strong math skills, familiarity with US and metric measurements, and ability to convert between weights and measures
- Ability to follow verbal and written work orders and maintain accurate records
- Candidates must be able to pass a color test, wear a fitted respirator, and tolerate solvent odors and other chemicals used within the facility
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.