Our client in Cleveland, OH, is a full-service metal stamping, aluminum extrusions, and specialty washers company. They need the right Production Supervisor to join their growing operation! The ideal candidate will be a detail and goal-oriented self-starter to assist the Production and Tooling Manager with supervising and coordinating the daily production activities of production staff.
Mon-Thur 2:30pm – 1:00am; Fri 2:30 – 11:00 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow all company and equipment operation safety procedures and take actions to protect and improve the safety of assigned production crew.
- Review the production schedule daily and allocate resources accordingly to ensure on-time delivery
- Direct set-up and adjustments of presses and other production machinery
- Set up and operate presses and assist with production when necessary
- Tow motor operation when necessary
- Address complaints and resolve departmental process and/or personnel issues per company policies
- Recommend measures to improve safety, production methods, production efficiency, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Assist in the hiring process of production department personnel, monitoring on-the-job training of temporary employees and newly hired employees, and assist with on-going training initiatives for current employees
- Assist with performance appraisals of production department personnel
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- 5 years plus experience in a stamping plant with set up and operation of progressive presses
- Tow Motor/Lift truce experience
- Experience using MS Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Tool & Die experience is a plus!
Competitive wage and benefit package!
APPLY TODAY – CALL OR VISIT US ONLINE: