Lake County, OH 44060 US
1st Shift 8a-5p
Responsible for fulfilling project assignments, individually or as part of a project team. Assignments may include involvement in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Receive assignments from project management/technical lead.
- Report on status and communicate technical issues.
- Provide engineering detail to and work with internal drafting resources to develop drawings.
- Develop technical documentation and specifications.
- Write PLC and HMI application software.
- Configure AC / DC drive equipment.
- Develop system test plan documents, simulation code, and perform system testing.
- Coordinate with project management, technical leads, and/or end customers to commission systems.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience in industrial automation
- Qualified entry level candidates will be considered.
- Aptitude in programming/configuring PLC’s (Allen Bradley, Siemens, and GE), drives (Siemens, ABB, and Allen Bradley), and or HMI packages is a plus.
- Experience in metals processing is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and desire to participate in ongoing training to maintain technical competency in automation products, software and complimentary areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, and Visio
- Communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience in industrial automation.
- Experience working with PLC, AC & DC Drive systems, and HMI products.
- Travel requirement is modest, approximately 40% of the time.
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
Health Saving Account
Paid Time Off
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.