Hiram, OH 44234
Our client, a manufacturing company in Hiram, OH is looking for a QA Manager to join their team.
Salary Range: $83k - $90k
This role will supervise 8 hourly employees across 3 shifts and 1 salaried Supervisor.
Will work primarily on 1st shift with flexibility to check in on off-shifts to touch base with employees or as needed for quality related issues.
This is an important role within the company, as the HQ location we are often assigned special projects and trials. With the upcoming expansion Hiram will soon be the largest plant in the company. Partners closely with plant and Corporate QA teams for both plant and companywide quality initiatives.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- 5+ years Quality Manufacturing Experience
- Food industry experience required.
- Regulated industry experience
- Internal and External Auditing Experience
- Equipment hygiene and sanitary practices
- Knowledge and experience with GMP environments
- Risk assessment / Hazard Analysis experience
- Root cause and correction action experience
Considered a Plus:
- GFSI experience (Global Food Safety initiative) – our plant is SQF certified.
- Experience expanding a food factory environment or starting a greenfield facility.
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Project Management experience
- Exposure to QC/micro labs