Quality Chrome Inspector
Painseville, OH 44077 US
- Incoming chrome exhaust inspection.
- Printing part number labels.
- Boxing & labeling finished chrome.
- Filling out various forms.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Part stocking (understanding of our location system and how parts should be stocked based on size, shape, and weight).
- Scanner use (used in the part stocking).
- JLG- Drivable Vertical Mast Lift operation (separate training provided).
- Forklift operation (separate training provided).
- Unloading incoming loads (once a week as needed).
- Inspection of stock with Warranty/RGA associate.
- 1+ years’ quality experience
- Multi-task in fast pace environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must stand for long periods of times.
Meet Your Recruiter
V.P. of Operations
“Communication is key in a people-minded arena”.
With 21 years of experience in client partnership development, team management/skills building and business revenue increase, through open minded strategic growth planning, she believes anyone’s goals are attainable through hard work and keeping a focus on the outcome.
Along with being a part of past Lake County Chamber business of the year recipients and various multi-entrepreneurial awards employment based, Allison has a passion for art, the human good through volunteer work to help others and the thrill of competitive sports.