Find the right opportunity for you.
Quality Control Technician
Walton Hills, OH 44146 US
Vector Technical has partnered with one of the leading manufactures of a broad range of PVC sheets from the highest quality resin compounds, and they are looking for a Quality Control Technician to join their team!
Shift: 10a-10p or 10p-10a
$18-19/hr., D.O.E., plus $.75 shift diff for night shift
Direct-Hire is a possibility, based on experience!
- Check surfaces on plastic sheets
- Gauge with a micrometer
- Checking the length, width, squareness of sheet with tape measure
- Counting sheet of plastic
- Performs other duties and assignments directed by management
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Must be able to use the following hand tools: hammers, circular saw, table saw, band saw and nail gun
- Able to take samples off of lines, approximately 20 lbs.
- Tow Motor driving experience
- Ability to read/write
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Familiarity with cycle counts is preferred
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days + another $50 if hired in)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development & Account Management
My name is Elaina Muenster, and I joined Vector Technical in November, 2017. Working in Business Development and Account Management, I am responsible for obtaining and maintaining new business, sourcing, attracting, and placing job candidates for open positions. My goal is to always meet clients' needs by finding candidates who match organizations' culture and open job positions. I develop strong organizational and communication skills working in the full cycle of the recruiting process, including industry research, cold calling, scheduling, networking, and developing and maintaining strong working relationships with candidates, client companies, hiring managers and human resource staff. I also lead, mentor, coach and train the recruiting team to ensure that open positions receive adequate coverage to meet our clients' needs.
I absolutely love the personal and interpersonal aspects of keeping in touch with individuals throughout the recruiting process. Helping and learning a person’s preferences, both personally and professionally, over time helps me assist them in finding the jobs which make the most sense for them.
I graduated from The University of Akron in 2010 with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication with a concentration on radio and TV. Prior to joining Vector Technical Inc., I spent time working as a radio personality/intern for Q104’s morning show, Fee’s Kompany in the Morning. From there, I spent a season working as an in-arena host for the Lake Erie Monsters (Cleveland Hockey Team). In 2013, I had the opportunity to work for WHNT News 19 in Huntsville, Alabama (Fox 8 Sister Station) as an interactive content reporter/producer.
Outside the office, I enjoy cooking, traveling, running, photography, crafting, concerts, and spending time with my family and friends.